Wednesday, August 3, 2016

1000+ Hugot and English Quotes

Daily Pinoy Jokes have reached more than 1000+ combination of hugot (from English, Bisaya, to Tagalog) and Jokes as well. Thank you for helping this page prosper, more jokes and hugot lines or quotes coming in this month of August!

Here are additional collections of Hugot that you can share on the internet or any social media websites:

More English Quotes or Hugot: Sayings Library

Let them know what you're feeling by posting these quotes into your wall, both English and Tagalog (Filipino). This is for the heartbreaks, for the inspired and to those who have lost trust to somebody:.Advisable for those in a relationship or wants to be single (for a reason), tweet this on twitter or share it on Facebook:

Things won't get better until you make them better.

Loyalty is rare. If you find it, keep it.

The worst feeling: Not getting a reply back from someone you really want to talk to.

Know your worth. Know when you have had enough. And move on from the people who keep ruining your happiness.

It's impossible to find someone who never hurts you, so go for the one who's worth the pain.

No attachments, no heartaches.

Don't waste your time on someone who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

Hindi birong maghintay sa wala.

I'd rather be the sarcastic and harsh best friend, than be the fake and insecure friend.

God's never stop guiding us and protecting us.

I hate seeing you because you bring back the feelings I try so hard to forget.

Ang dami mong naiisip pero hindi mo masabi.

You never lose friends. You just discover who your real friends are.

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Silence is the best answer to a stupid question.

In life, I grew up, I learned what's best for me, I let go of things, I lost things and I learned to be better.

I wish I can reverse time.

Let your dreams be bigger than your fears.

The worst feeling is, not knowing whether you have to wait or give up.

Be mature enough to accept rejections and failures.

Stuck in between not caring at all, and caring too much.

Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today, but eventually.

I want you to miss me, like I'm missing you.

I distance myself from people for a reason.

She is hurting, a lot more than you think.

I'm not afraid to try again, I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

Not everyone will understand you.

Mabait akong tao, pero marunong din akong makiramdam pag umaabuso na kayo.

Do what makes you happy, and be with who makes you smile.

Let go of the negativity, focus on the good.

God always gives us unexpected blessings.

Yung alam mong di naman sya magtetext sayo pero nag-eexpect ka pa rin.

Kung ayaw masagot ng PABARA, huwag magtanong ng PATANGA.

Kunwari wrong send pero sinadya mo naman talaga.

I just want to have day off, of everything in my life, where I don't have to worry and think about everything.

You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

A kiss on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world.

Yung akala mo masungit, yun pala napakabait.

Minsan kasi kahit tapos na, affected ka pa rin.

A relationship where you can act like complete idiots together is probably the best thing ever.

Don't let your past kill your future.

Judging others will not make you perfect.

I miss you and I just hate that feeling.

Yung kaibigan natin na hingi ng hingi ng advice pero di naman sinusunod.

A real friend has your back no matter what.

Dear phone, without you my life is AWKWARD.

Gusto kong sabihin sayong nasasaktan ako, kaso wala ka nga palang pake.

I found myself secretly stealing glances of you when you're not looking.

Just stay positive, it will get better.

Mas malaki si God sa kahit anong problema mo.

Simple "Hi" can make us smile but simple "bye" can make us cry.

The nicest people always get treated like shit.

Music always puts me in a better mood.

Stop holding on to people that have let go of you.

Yung tanggap mo na, pero ang sakit pa rin.

First you care. Then you get hurt.

Wala akong pakielam sa sasabihin nila, kasi mahal kita.

You may be able to find someone to replace that somebody, but you still won’t be able to replace all the memories

Yung tipong pag nagsama-sama kayo ng mga kaibigan mo, daig pa ang nag-aaway sa kanto sa sobrang ingay niyo.

Dear brain, I need to stop overthinking.

Can we start all over again? Do it right this time?

One old song. A thousand old memories.

Sometimes you get stuck between love or friendship.

I admit, I really miss how things used to be. But I can also admit, that I've accepted the fact that things have changed.

No expectations, no disappointments.

Ipakita mong kaya mong mabuhay na wala siya.

Fake smile on the outside, real pain on the inside.

Nung nakita ko yung mukha mo nagkaroon agad ako ng "trust issues"

Making mistakes does not mean you're a failure. It just means you're a human trying and learning in life.

A simple "I miss you" can change everything.

Real men stay dedicated to one girl.

Yung kapag wala siyang morning message, parang wala kana agad sa mood.

Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.

Fake promises? I hate that shit.

Good relationships dont just happen. It takes time, patience and two people who truly wanna be together.

Minsan isang tao lang ang kailangan mo para gumanda ang mood mo.

Rejection is the reason why people deny what they really feel.

Always know the difference between what you're getting and what you deserve.

Just one text from you can make my entire day better.

You were born to make mistakes, not fake perfection.

You shouldn't have to change for anybody. If they don't accept you for who you are, find someone who will.

Enjoy your teenage years. It's not always bad to break the rules.

Nakakamiss yung pakiramdam na importante ka sa isang tao.

Hard times reveals true friends.

Surround yourself with good people, and good things will happen.

Eating is probably my favorite sport.

They say time heals all, but without you by my side, time stands still.

I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend like it's not hurting me.

Physically, mentally, emotionally tired.

Saying sorry without sincerity is bullshit.

Sometimes you just cant tell someone how you feel, you can never really find the right words to make them understand.

True love isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together. It's Grandma and Grandpa who grew old together.

One day, you'll realize how much I cared.

I hate when you're so excited for something but then it ends up not happening.

You just have to do your own thing, no matter what anyone says. It's your life, your rules, be the best person you wanna be.

I spend too much money on food.

Sometimes, it's not the person you miss. It's the feelings and moments you had when you were with them.

I may not be the smartest, or nicest person in the world, but I can say that I am proud of who I am.

The best things happen unexpectedly.

Happy memories are just so hard to forget.

Respect, don't judge. Listen more, talk less. Understand, don't assume. Forgive and forget.

Don't compare me to other people, I'm not like them, I'm ME.

Happy outside, broken inside.

The memories are priceless.

Be thankful for everybody in your life, good and bad, past and present. They all made you the person that you are today.

A broken heart is what changes people.

Do not be too confident that he loves you. As forces of wine he could speak to you, he may also vomit.

In a relationship, no matter how carefully you hold the one.. Yet you have lost it.. Because he had released the hold earlier.

How can you love someone else. If you’re returning to the past.

Laugh hard if you are not really happy, even if you smile, we still have to be hard on the eyes to feel the loneliness.

Do you want to look for the qualities of former dear, that you want to cherish. Nobody and nothing can have such love story closely and similarly… Others may experienced in the present!

In love, do not insist on things because that can not be done.

Someone quickly fall in love and suddenly left, and you forget about it and then you are still the same.

Who was the cause of the complaints … We bet you, she is also the cause of severe crying.

I’m the type of person to grumble but I also have to smile at the person who wishes to us.

If you want to be part of my life, make sure that you are ready to accept not only the good parts but also my stupid side.

Do not go stupid on who you have ignored.

Yet I fight for what I love you if I just feel it.

Do not believe what you just said ‘baby’. You may not be aware of the triplets as well!

Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.

You can lose weight by running away from your feelings.


You would have wasted the past. But here you are today. Ignoring the present. What else would you deal with the future if only just uttering the word ‘waste’.

Why are we asked a question whether the proposition will move on? You know you did not receive answers to yourself that you end up.

I could not handle taking the word ‘just simply’, as long as you do not treat me like a ‘NOTHING’.

Do you train someone even if you are guilty, then he shall humble because there are two things to be abusing the kindness you or your stupidity.

Think First! If you do get hurt, Because the ‘SORRY’ claim only sin, but not correct the ERROR.

The women, they like my sense of belongingness. They’d known they were family, and among your friends.

Do you really love people too, if only that was fashionable to leave.

If you are asked whether you love chocolates or flowers… Be practical! Rise.!!! Men Rise!

The love seems cold, why do you keep pulling it back when its better to let go.

Its okay to have a friend they naturally belong to the multitudinous friends but I know you just may need me.

Not all friend, advised. Others, you have to fight for conscious.

Were previously just said, I love you to feel that. Now, I love you, just like thank you.

Those women who are not acting little bit just as we are. Ha ha!

True love is like a faithful Students exam. Even struggling, still not looking at others.

If you’re looking for respect, you must first respect yourself.

If you loved me true and ethical. I had not lost peace and mercy.

Professed quotes but will have to aim deep inside.

Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.

You were born with the ability to change a person’s life – never waste it.

Do not force yourself to those who do not like you.

When you tickle yourself, you’re not laughing. But when other do you, you laugh. Do we really need another for fun?

If you want to be part of my life, Make sure you are ready to accept not only the good parts but also my stupid side.

You do not need to put a band-aid to the bleeding wound more… Love is also like that… Do not find the loopholes, if you know you love him …

You are lucky that there is no gap to be a mother, There was another happy child ? Because they hear their mothers.

Stay true to yourself, because there are very few people who will always be with you real.

Some people do not want their lives to interfere. But they’re the number one meddles in the lives of others.

Even to many people in the world, if you really loved her, you may not love others. Sometimes it just depends on how flirty you are.

Not all sweet is loyal to you. Remember, sweet as candy, but wrapped in plastic.

Not to us or those who “Learned to be a fool, Prepare yourself.” Because today “The stupid learns from fool again later”.

If you do, you’re really the advice of a friend who fed up with the stupidity.

Sometimes these men give up sweet like load. Unlimited! To turn all networks.

Stick to one guy. It’s not 3 in 1.

If you love someone, do not be stupid! Don’t let others seize him. Because you find that fun with others, you might regret .. And you say, ‘You must love me if I Tanga’

I think i’ll be bad because people who revile them. I had no choice but to laugh with stupid believe.

Not because of the distance between you and each other to not give up when you start. If you love, can do each other all the way.

Those men were not tired of you never understand. Even so moody yet.

No one busy for the people he loved, unless ‘less he loved my reason for being busy it!’

We will make up one’s face. But the habit free to adorn that have not yet done.

There are things really fun in the beginning. Try to withstand the pain.

I still hope that touches you and resumes his mind – he felt.

You do not need to be wise to just say that you love someone with my love of others.

If you want to be part of my life, make sure you are ready to accept not only the good side but also my stupid side.

Do not fool the person who is very loved. The more we know that the person who loved too much, but sought out more.

We were given the opportunity to be stupid but not to be hired for free in a day.

Hopefully people like cellphone die spontaneously, when faulty.

Sweat are like tears, not just from the eye… But it provide assistance to tired! right?

More English Quotes: Simple but Deep English Quotes to Share or Tweet

2 comments:

  1. How Would You Feel�� If I Do What You Do To Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it the fire truck contain water? Not fire ? Should it be called water truck? 😄

    ReplyDelete